Location: Prague, Czech Republic
For our IT team, we search for a DevOps Engineer who will help with the systemic development of our fast-growing infrastructure and the implementation of new technologies.
What will you do in Geewa?
- Manage, design and develop our cloud server infrastructure (Azure), and hosting
- Study and implementation of new technologies - IaaS, PaaS, serverless computing
- AdHoc solution of challenges that bring the operation of games to hundreds of thousands of players around the world
- Communication with external technology partners
- And also a common agenda associated with the operation of a technology company (tool selection and its integration, developer support, data management, CI/CD pipeline configuration from development to production).
What do we want?
- At least 1-year experience with server infrastructure management
- Scripting in PowerShell, Bash or Python
- Preference is given to knowledge of MS technologies, in case of absence, the willingness to learn and work with them is necessary
- Knowledge of modern approaches (serverless computing, containers, Kubernetes, microservices)
- Principles of network security
- It is good to have experience with central monitoring, application audit and logging
- Ability to respond effectively to emergencies
- English is a prerequisite.
What do we offer?
- Working in a small, competent team without unnecessary bureaucracy
- The ability to directly influence company decisions
- A pool table in the middle of the office plus an eating area daily stocked with fruits and vegetables
- Modern office in the tech hub DOCK IN with a beautiful panoramic view of Prague
- Attractive material compensations including performance-related bonuses
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org.