Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team and help us with increasing our player base.
What will you do at Geewa?
- You will set up and optimize user acquisition campaigns for freemium games on Facebook, Google and other ad networks
- Using advanced reporting tools for deep analysis of the relevant conversions (click, store conversion, payment etc.) will be your daily agenda
- You need to understand and then improve data flow among all parties (developer, publisher, app store, MMP etc.)
- You will closely cooperate with Creative Marketing and core product team
- You will be setting up hypotheses and then leading the tests for proving them as an A/B test.
- Be part of the transition to programmatic through automation of tasks and processes
- … and you will learn, learn and learn :)
What do we require?
- The logical, mathematical or statistical background is a must!
- The best candidate should be a smart analytical thinker and problem solver
- Eager to learn and able to self-learn in areas where you are currently weak.
- Are you curious and proactive? We need someone who wants to quickly become an independent specialist
- Desire to optimize and make things work better
- A self-organized and integral character with strong communication skills
- Experience in digital and online marketing is a plus, experience in UA is extremely valuable
- SQL basics is a must
- You have to be fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- … and the sense of humor is also important!
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to be working with a large budget and having a direct impact on where and how it will be allocated
- Independency, an environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over a decade are running the studio like a startup :)
- Modern office in the tech hub DOCK IN with a beautiful panoramic view of Prague
- Attractive material compensations including performance-related bonuses
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at email@example.com.