Gamma Minus is a German independent video game development company founded in 2018, currently working on Cold Comfort and Rough Justice’84. Our teams are multicultural, inclusive and working remotely worldwide. Some of our team members have been active in the gaming industry for several years, and for example, have worked on franchises such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, Homefront, or Tomb Raider. Furthermore, we work together with graduates from the Cologne Game Lab and other universities and technical schools in Germany.
- Web: https://www.gammaminus.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gammaminusstudios/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GammaMinus
Rough Justice: '84
Rough Justice: '84 is a single-player, time management game, where you run a private security agency. Manage and deploy agents, dealing with fugitive recovery, repossession, and private investigative tasks.
- Web: www.rough-justice.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RoughJustice84
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RoughJustice84
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rough_Justice/
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1291860/Rough_Justice_84/
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/roughjusticegame
Cold Comfort is an asymmetrical, tactical 5v5 PvP FPS. Set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse, it has a strong focus on cooperation and environmental destruction.