Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Are you a seasoned game developer or a young prodigy enthralled by game development? Either way, you may be a perfect fit for our expanding team. Whether your area of expertise is rendering, physics, audio, AI, networking, or anything else related to game development, we are always on the lookout for great minds willing to join us in the development of world-class truck simulator games.
What we offer:
- A chance to work on acclaimed projects such as the Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- A stable and relaxed work environment in a company with a 20-year history of making great games
- A highly modern, friendly and healthy working space which was awarded the CBRE “Meeting room” of the year of 2017
- Benefits including 1 extra holiday week, 3 days paid sick days, Benefits Cafeteria, lunch discounts, English lessons, daily fresh fruit, fitness, massages and yoga lessons in our office
- Strong C++ skills
- Well versed with common development tasks such as debugging, profiling, and VCS management
- Intermediate level or above of written and oral English
- Passion for video games
- Self-motivated individuals that don't require constant supervision
- Willingness to work as a part of, and with, various teams
- Professional experience in the game development industry
- Experience with DirectX, Vulkan or OpenGL
- Experience with Bullet, Havoc, or other physics simulation SDK
- Experience with FMOD or other audio engines
- Experience with multi agent simulations, path finding, and other AI programming tasks
- Experience with client-server and peer-to-peer networking
- Experience with multi-threading and multi-processing
- Experience with developing for consoles
- Strong mathematical skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and/or linear algebra
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of developers send your cover e-mail and CV at email@example.com. This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org.