Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Are you an experienced UI/UX Designer? Then we want you to join our BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE team in Prague!
- Provide requirements/design and feedback to teams working on in-house UI tools/pipeline
- Work with game designers, artists and programmers to integrate the technical and aesthetic elements of a game's UI
- Take ownership of entire UI pipeline from prototyping to final implementation
- Create meaningful UX deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, prototypes, presentations that help the team understand what to build
- Revise and improve designs based on user feedback, research, tech constraints, business decisions.
- Prior experience as UI/UX designer
- Advanced knowledge of tools used for prototyping UI
- Knowledge of design trends, usability and best practices across devices and platforms
- Ability to objectively evaluate user experience and understanding how a user experiences products
- Proficient working with vector or raster graphics
- Scripting or art background is a plus
- Working for the largest and most mature game development company in the Czech Republic
- Family start-up atmosphere without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Competitive salary and benefits (semi-flexible hours, meal vouchers, extra vacation, language courses, etc.)
BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s., Stříbrná Lhota 747, 252 10 Mníšek pod Brdy, Czech Republic
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at email@example.com.