Location: Brno or Prague, Czech Republic
We develop top AAA games for PC and consoles (XONE, PS4) distributed world-wide. We are one of the top game-developing companies. Our portfolio consists of titles such as Hidden & Dangerous, Vietcong, Top Spin 4, and Mafia. Also known as Hangar 13, we’re currently expanding our own proprietary engine and developing new tools in service of our next unannounced title.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Artist to help create and maintain set of environment, characters, and other shaders.
- Work with Engineering to understand technical requirements and limitations of the engine and hardware and expectations.
- Work with Art, Design, VFX and Animation to understand content needs of the game.
- Work with content creators and engineers to create real-time shaders for our advanced in-house game engine.
- Create visually stunning effects and behaviors for interactive assets.
- Assist with render performance profiling, identify problems and optimizations.
- Good knowledge of HLSL.
- Knowledge of current real-time render techniques.
- High level of understanding material authoring for PBR pipelines.
- Experience with other in-house or public shader editor.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of autonomy.
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, Maya, and Photoshop.
- Up-to-date knowledge of “next-gen” game art currently leading in the market.
- Proven ability to work well within a team atmosphere.
- Creative problem solving skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in VFX and dynamics.
- Experience with Unreal material editor. Example shaders would be appreciated.
- Knowledge of linear algebra.
- Knowledge of Houdini or other similar software.
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Graphic Arts, Art or a related field preferred.
- At least one released title on current console generation (XB1 or PS4), preferably AAA.
- Friendly and informal work environment
- Attractive work on globally famous AAA games in a successful company for one of the biggest publishers
- Access to the most up-to-date SW/HW and technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for personal skills development
- Games and consoles to borrow
- Employee benefits (sick days, meal vouchers, refreshment at work, multisport card)
- Company events for the employees
Do you want to become one of us?
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a link to an online portfolio or website with your current work to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at email@example.com.