Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Making games can be a challenge. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a passionate 3D Character Artist to join our game studio’s Art team and work on our latest mobile hit Smashing Four.
Based in beautiful Prague, Geewa is a Czech game studio that has focused on creating multiplayer mobile and web games since 2004. Join us and work on games for millions of players from all over the world in a friendly & bureaucracy-free company.
- You will design and create 3D characters for our Smashing Four game, from the initial concept art to the final polished 3D output ready to be used in the game
- Closely cooperate with game designers on characters' graphic rendition based on defined behaviour, personality and character's story
- Deliver high quality outputs with clean topology while ensuring coherency and consistency of the existing style
- Actively participate on bringing to the table new character ideas and concepts.
What is required?
- Several years' experience as a 3D character artist (preferably game characters, especially Stylized characters) for casual games
- Proven portfolio of character design
- Ability to present the characters in aesthetically pleasing renders for Marketing and demonstration purposes
- Ability to graphically capture the personality of a given character
- Expert knowledge of Zbrush with good knowledge of a 3D program (preferably Blender), Photoshop and Unity3D
- Thinking out of the box
- Passion for mobile gaming
- Good command of English
- Open for constructive criticism
What we offer?
- An opportunity to entertain hundreds of thousands of people who play our games every day
- Independency, environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over a decade are running the studio like a startup
- Modern office in the technological heart of Prague - Karlín
- Attractive material compensations including performance related bonuses
Do you want to become one of us?
We are looking for a colleague of an adventurous nature who will play a key role in the game development. If it's you, do not hesitate to send us your CV and tell us a bit about yourself.
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org.