Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are Beat Games, an indie game studio based in Prague and makers of the hit game Beat Saber. Beat Saber an immersive VR experience combining precisely handcrafted levels and adrenaline-pumping electronic dance music, all embedded in a futuristic world.
We are looking for a keen team member who is ready to play Beat Saber over and over again and help us to make its gaming experience even smoother!
What will be your role?
- Testing, analyzing and reporting any flaws or bugs in Beat Saber (on different platforms)
- Technical support for our community
- Communication with our developers
- Sharing tips and feedback with the team
Skills and experience:
- Advanced English - you are able to communicate with the players
- Proactivity - let us know your thoughts and feedback anytime!
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate & work both independently and as a team
What do we offer?
- Work with experienced and inspiring people in our Prague office
- Play Beat Saber anytime you want!
- Be the first one who tries our upcoming features
- Participate in one of the most exciting indie projects
- Gain experience & learn about the (VR) gaming industry
- Be close to the latest VR technology & headsets
- Flexible work schedule (reduced part-time)
Come work with us and become part of one of the hottest VR projects globally!
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at email@example.com.