Keen Software House
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Do you have passion for PC games? Are you creative? Can you programmer in C#? Do you like challenges? Then join Keen Software House and learn from developers of Space Engineers. You will work on implementation of new game features optimizations, rendering techniques, physics simulations, and much more.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent programming skills - you will be programming in C#
- Ability to learn - you learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and look to understand stuff truly in depth
- An interest in sandbox games - you are avid gamer and you enjoy playing our games
- Drive - you’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done well. You get turned on by getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Communicative level of English - you will be part of international team, since our colleagues are coming from all over the world
What we offer:
- Exiting work - you will be participating on new exciting projects
- Experience - you will learn plenty of new stuff from experienced developers
- Independence - you will get independent tasks and you will be responsible for their delivery in scheduled deadlines
- Friendly working environment - easy-going team, informal culture, spacious offices
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours, home office
Are you interested? Then send us your CV in English at email@example.com.. We are looking forward to you!
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org.