Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are Beat Games, an indie game studio based in Prague and makers of the hit game Beat Saber. Beat Saber an immersive VR experience combining precisely handcrafted levels and adrenaline-pumping electronic dance music, all embedded in a futuristic world.
We have huge plans and we need another hero to make it a reality!
What will be your quest?
You will join our all-star dev team and help us work on one of the most hyped VR games in the world.
Skills and experience:
- Strong C# skills
- Basic knowledge of Unity ShaderLab and HLSL/CG
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience working on published game projects
- Positive attitude and easy-going personality which fits our team
Nice-to-have but not a necessity:
- Attending any game jam in the past
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Blender, 3ds Max, Maya…
- Experience with VR or mobile game development
What do we offer?
- Gold coins (represented by monthly salary)
- Work with experienced and super nice people in our Prague office
- VR headset, dev kit and other technology you need for development
- Participate in one of the most exciting VR indie projects
- Gain experience & learn about the (VR) gaming industry
- Space for your creativity and ideas
- Be close to the latest VR technology & headsets
- Home-office is not a bad word
Come join us and work on the game you're gonna enjoy! *Spoiler alert: we are 100% #dreamteam & #dreamjob!
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at email@example.com.